Nieuws:

Nu in MSM 244 PRAKTIJK: Een kasteeltje uit Forex * Een diorama uit de mouw schudden: een tutorial door Evan Daes

Hoofdmenu

My homebuild locos, EMU

Gestart door n/a, 12 december 2007, 22:19:17 PM

n/a

Thank you, Guys!

Thanks a lot for your compliments [:)][:)]

How do I make the models? Its a low-cost method that I?ve describe on my website, unfortunately just in German and Swedish language, so far. An English version is planned in next year!

In brief, I use simple materials as plastic (clear as glass) film in the bodies, cardboard and selfhardened clay. Colours is from Humbrol, painted on with brushes.
It takes me about 1-2 weeks to produce a loco (2 hours per evening!)

In the picture-gallery it?s now just missing 3 countries of models: Luxembourg, Great Britain and Spain. Coming up soon!

If you visit the national railway museums of Sweden (G?vle) and Norway (Hamar) you can find some of my models permanent exhibitied.

Kind regards,

J?rgen  

Kedeng Kedeng

Very nice [:0].

Laat me raden, de volgende buitenlandse reportage van MSM komt uit Zweden? [;)][:D]

Gerolf

Jawadde [:0]
Prachtig staaltje modelbouw. Enkel bij het schilderwerk heb ik wat bedenkingen.
Groeten uit "Marche-en-Bières"   ** Modelspoor is plezant **   TPIII-H0-DC-Zelfbouw

n/a

Hello again!

Now the Benelux countries are complete on my website gallery http://hem.passagen.se/jorgen.edgar/ as I just added the CFL (Luxembourg) collection.

Happy modelling and best regards from Stockholm,

J?rgen

T03

Wow! I was always thinking by myself, what are the Swedish people doing during the winter...now I know [;)]
Nice[:p]collection Jorgen.

Kind regards
Marc
"I have a train riding in my brain"

br212