Hello.
A few weeks ago I got the LS Models BeNeLux ICR sets. Normally the coaches would be on the tracks with a SNCB serie 11. But in the moment I'm not able to get a loco (sold out).
Are there alternative locos, which are used in front of a train with the ICR coaches? Most of all I'm interested in diesel-locos, which perhaps are/were used for it in Belgium and/or the Netherlands. Dutch electrical locos are no alternative for me, because I don't want to start a new "area" to collect and buy :).
Thank you for answeres.
Ralf Wittkamp
Hallo.
Vor einigen Wochen habe ich die LS Models BeNeLux ICR Sets bekommen. Normalerweise wurden die Wagen mit einer SNCB BR 11 eingesetzt. Aber im Moment kann ich eine dieser Loks nicht bekommen, da sie ausverkauft sind.
Gibt es alternative Lokomotiven die vor den Wagen eingesetzt werden? Am meisten bin ich an Dieselloks interessiert welche daf?r in Belgien und/oder den Niederlanden benutzt wurden. Holl?ndichen E-Loks sind leider keine Alternative, da ich kein neues Sammelgebiet anfangen und bezahlen m?chte :).
Danke f?r Antworten.
Ralf Wittkamp
HLE 11
HLE 25.5
HLE 11 will be available again in a few ...
HLE 25.5 available at M?rklin/Trix
This locomotive:
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b2/HLE_2558_Antwerpen-Noorderdokken.jpg/250px-HLE_2558_Antwerpen-Noorderdokken.jpg)
????
Only 11 has push/pulled the Benelux ICR's in normal service. 25.5 only in de case of emergency's. Maybe once a year... so that would be not a good idea.